Hotfix for a few issues in 1.13
- Some users reported blinking/wiggly charts after upgrading to 1.13, we’ve fixed this.
- Fixed an issue where double clicking on a squirrel file to open the designer would open the wrong file if you already had the Squirrel designer open
- Sorted a problem where external parameters with missing bindings would cause the designer to crash
- Scorecard and datatable weren’t respecting column widths settings and column alignment was being ignored
- Deleting a sheet could sometimes cause a crash>
- Exporting as .xls where there was a #REF! in the spreadsheet would cause the file to be reported as corrupt.