Scenarios – Save and retrieve snapshots of your published model
The new scenario component lets you define ranges in the spreadsheet that can be saved and restored by the end-user. Choose whether this should be saved locally (on the end-users machine) or in the cloud for all viewers of the published project to access.
New Help Centre – In product help…
Get access to help articles, tutorials and guides from within the Squirrel designer. Complete with a nifty search feature that lets you find the help you need.
Installer improvements – non-admin install and notarized mac installer
The Mac version is now fully notarized (great news for all the mac users out there!) and we’ve made it possible to install on windows without needing admin privileges.
Chart enhancements – Messy tooltips are a thing of the past
Our new single tooltip cleans up your charts so that you don’t need a separate tooltip for every series. And we’ve added vertical gridlines too, giving you more control over how you style your charts.
70+ bugs fixed including:
- Delete and duplicate items went missing from the right-click menu after a datasheet was added
- Spreadsheet export fails with an off-screen error when functions have the wrong number of arguments
- Chart alerting colours not updating properly when bound to the spreadsheet
- Date picker rendering issues
- INT function does not treat Boolean values like Excel
- Crash when data mover is bound to a single cell
- Default setting not always working on Toggle switch
- Value input does not display its value when selected and text colour bound to a cell.