Hotfix for a few issues in 1.7
- Added dynamic visibility to labels automatically created for older spinner and slider components.
- Fixed an issue we introduced in 1.7 where absolute references ($) were not being preserved in conjunction with cut/paste operations or deleting columns/rows.
- Squished a bug where chart data that was bound to a range beyond column Z (AA onwards) caused a crash.
- Undoing an action to add a new series caused a crash.
- Local publishing was crashing for users on a trial license. We’ve fixed that!!
Note: if you are on any of our early access programs you will receive a separate communication about this hotfix with a different download link.