Squirrel Release Notes
Hotfix for issues when publishing locally
- We’ve restored the ability to double click on index.html and launch the project locally
- Fixed an issue where the exported projects wouldn’t run on Linux webservers
- EULA updated.
Squirrel’s spreadsheet capabilities are growing all the time. You can now insert and delete columns and rows from a right-click context menu.
Start page options
99 bugs fixed including:
- Fixed an issue where the tooltips on charts sometimes displayed ‘NaN’.
- Slider component now lets you set a max value greater than 100.
- Some decimal values were being converted to dates in the spreadsheet. We’ve stopped that from happening.
- Binding the selected item property on the scorecard is now working as it should.
- Fixed some problems where data insertion was not always triggering after updating the selected item.
Squirrel V 1.0 officially released!
After working hard for the past 18 months and going through a rigorous Beta phase we are bursting with pride to officially launch Squirrel to the public.